After losing her husband and her brother, Gigi struggled with grief and caring for her health. Her unhealthy habits culminated with a doctor diagnosing her as diabetic. After leaving that appointment, Gigi decided to make a change. She sought out resources and programs from the health fair taking place at work the next day, and connected with a therapist through the Employee Assistance Program. Now, Gigi only takes one of the four medications she was previously on, and focuses on being happy with who she is.
In Case You Missed It…
- The Whirlpool family
- Manufacturing Day Gives Students a Look at Local Opportunities
- Harbor Habitat, Whirlpool Corp Volunteers Work on Several Builds
- Manufacturing Brings It All Together by Scott Schimp
- Wellness at Whirlpool
- Whirlpool EMEA and Habitat for Humanity Poland together to help those in need
- Confira o artigo de Armando Ennes do Valle Jr., Vice President Whirlpool Latin America!
- Whirlpool EMEA Marks National Manufacturing Day 2017
- Whirlpool Corporation Pleased With Positive U.S. ITC Vote in Washing Machine Case
- Whirlpool Corporation Featured in Corporate Responsibility Magazine