One of the important first steps to start building a Habitat for Humanity home is bringing the community together for the ground blessing ceremony – and that’s exactly what the Putnam County Habitat for Humanity did in Ottawa.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool’s KIC brand Wins Kasi Star Brands Award
- Young Future Leaders in Training
- Whirlpool Corporation, Whirlpool Brand, Maytag and WLabs Take Home Chicago PRSA Skyline Awards and Awards of Excellence
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Jeff Fettig to step down as CEO; remains Chairman of the Board
- Whirlpool Corporation and Habitat for Humanity Renew Relationship for 18th Year
- The Spring Appliance Sale list is here!
- Helpin’ Out – Habitat for Humanity
- KitchenAid Small Appliances Day of Caring
- Warren Laier, Cancer Warrior
- Whirlpool Corporation unveils $35M Tech Center plan