One of the important first steps to start building a Habitat for Humanity home is bringing the community together for the ground blessing ceremony – and that’s exactly what the Putnam County Habitat for Humanity did in Ottawa.
In Case You Missed It…
- So, How Was Your Summer?
- Whirlpool EMEA: First Community Day Coming Up
- Magic man
- Bill Beck Honored as Adweek Brand Genius
- Organization Changes Announced in Product Development & Procurement – Streamlining for Success
- KitchenAid® Roadshow Sale comes to Benton Harbor // A TRUCKLOAD OF SAVINGS
- Kelly Tucker Predicted Her Career Forecast
- Brand Manager Luisa Rojas joins the EveryDrop team
- Way Ahead of Schedule – Whirlpool Corporation Meets Two Sustainability Goals Early
- Continuous Improvement helps MacDonald re ‘work his magic’