One of the important first steps to start building a Habitat for Humanity home is bringing the community together for the ground blessing ceremony – and that’s exactly what the Putnam County Habitat for Humanity did in Ottawa.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool Corporation Honored with 2018 Digital Edge 50 Award from IDG Enterprise
- Be Bold with Black
- Imagining and Celebrating the Home of the Future
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America And Maytag Brand Honor Nearly 100 Boys & Girls Club Employees And Volunteers With Maytag Dependable Leader Award
- Congratulations, Brandi King!
- Wroclaw and Cassinetta sites conduct the first World Class Manufacturing audit
- Whirlpool Finishes Work on 1.5 MW Wind Turbine at Ottawa Plant
- Whirlpool Corporation in Ottawa Going Wind Power
- ‘Holidays for Heroes’
- Whirlpool EMEA: 50 years in Siena