At Whirlpool Corporation, we’ve learned that hard work and doing the right things the right way for more than 100 years can pave the path for success. We are humbled by the recognition from well-respected organizations for our leadership in reputation, citizenship, sustainability and innovation.
In Case You Missed It…
- Clyde Operations hosts TALENT Camp
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Kate Jones
- Whirlpool Corporation Ranked as One of the Most Trustworthy Companies in Michigan
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Joyce Albright
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Claudia Hawkins Aims For Gold At World Championships
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Ashley Gamble and Leah Buchhop
- Cleveland, TN – A Special Journey From Our Home to Yours
- Jim Keppler participates in a Webinar to highlight trends in Manufacturing
- Real Men Do Wear Pink!
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Vanya Neykova and Amy Stevens