We recently replaced all of our outside lighting at our Ottawa plant, converting from 400 Watt Metal Halide lights to energy- and maintenance-saving 120 Watt LED lights. In addition to significant energy savings, the LED replacements are environmentally-friendly compared to the Halides which contain mercury. The planned project cost was $25,000 but with the rebate incentive from Paulding-Putnam Electric, offering $1 per Watt saved, the plant received a check for $15,000 this week.
Did you hear the news?
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation
- 2023 Day of Impact
- Whirlpool Corporation Reaches $125 Million Giving Milestone with Habitat for Humanity International
- Whirlpool Brand Increases Access to Laundry in Schools Through Its Care Counts™ Laundry Program
- Whirlpool Corporation Supports 13th Habitat for Humanity Build with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
- Whirlpool Corporation Helps Build Foundation for Cross-platform Home Appliance Connectivity
- How Disability Inclusion Improves Life at Home
- Employee Development Opportunities
- HBCU Student Support & Recruiting