We recently replaced all of our outside lighting at our Ottawa plant, converting from 400 Watt Metal Halide lights to energy- and maintenance-saving 120 Watt LED lights. In addition to significant energy savings, the LED replacements are environmentally-friendly compared to the Halides which contain mercury. The planned project cost was $25,000 but with the rebate incentive from Paulding-Putnam Electric, offering $1 per Watt saved, the plant received a check for $15,000 this week.
Did you hear the news?
- BuildBetter with Whirlpool: progress and outcomes
- Whirlpool Corporation named one of America’s most JUST companies for 2023
- Whirlpool Corporation announces João Carlos Costa Brega, Executive Vice President and President, Whirlpool Latin America, to step down from role
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates 2022 environmental, social and governance achievements
- Whirlpool Corp. female engineers and designers put up big patent numbers
- Whirlpool Corporation named to 2022 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Whirlpool Corporation Ranks Number Three in Newsweek’s List of America’s 500 Most Responsible Companies for 2023
- Family finds hope for the future through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool
- Whirlpool Corp.’s North American washer and dishwasher plants achieve Bronze World Class Manufacturing certifications
- Habitat homeowner realizes dream of providing lasting childhood memories for her son