Whirlpool Corporation continues to celebrate Friday, October 5, 2018’s Manufacturing Day by expanding it into the entire month of October with blogs, articles and videos. This is the fourth year that Whirlpool Corporation has celebrated the month and the second year it has produced a global manufacturing video showcasing not only its U.S. plants, but also plants in multiple countries around the globe including China, India, Mexico, Argentina and Italy. The theme for this year’s video is centered around new hires in the plants, asking them about their first impressions of manufacturing, why they chose manufacturing, and their dreams for building their careers in this industry.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Chairman and CEO Marc Bitzer to be Founding Member of OneTen Coalition
- New Whirlpool Corporation research uncovers shift in life at home during 2020; expert predicts changes are here to stay