Stay in sync with our newest innovations and latest announcement, and make sure to read our official press releases.
Whirlpool Corporation is governed by a board of directors comprised of 13 members, 12 of whom are independent. Learn more about our corporate goverance and highly-qualified board members from multiple industries.
U.S. Fact Sheets
- Whirlpool Corporation Fact Sheet
- Amana, Iowa Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Cleveland, Tennessee Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Clyde, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Fall River, Massachusetts Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Findlay, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Greenville, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Marion, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Ottawa, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Fact Sheets, Nine Manufacturing Locations
- Whirlpool Corp U.S. Care for Our Communities Fact Sheet
- Whirlpool Corp Invested in America Fact Sheet
- Whirlpool Corp U.S. Consumer Services Fact Sheet
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Have a media related question?
We enjoy sharing the stories of our company and brands. If you are a journalist or media professional, please contact us at:
Media Phone: 269-923-7405
UK MEDIA REQUESTS:
UK Email: WhirlpoolPressUK@teneo.com
Non-media inquiries to these addresses will not receive a response. Not a journalist? Check out our Contact page.