Stay in sync with our newest innovations and latest announcement, and make sure to read our official press releases.
Whirlpool Corporation is governed by a board of directors comprised of 13 members, 12 of whom are independent. Learn more about our corporate goverance and highly-qualified board members from multiple industries.
U.S. Fact Sheets
- Amana, Iowa Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Cleveland, Tennessee Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Clyde, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Fall River, Massachusetts Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Findlay, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Greenville, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Marion, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Ottawa, Ohio Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Tulsa, Oklahoma Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- Fact Sheets, Nine Manufacturing Locations
- Whirlpool Corp U.S. Care for Our Communities Fact Sheet
- Whirlpool Corp Invested in America Fact Sheet
- Whirlpool Corp U.S. Consumer Services Fact Sheet
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Have a media related question?
We enjoy sharing the stories of our company and brands. If you are a journalist or media professional, please contact us at:
Media Phone: 269-923-7405
UK MEDIA REQUESTS:
UK Media Phone: +44 20 7096 3155 (Teneo Public Relations)
UK Email: WhirlpoolPressUK@teneo.com
Non-media inquiries to these addresses will not receive a response. Not a journalist? Check out our Contact page.