After losing her husband and her brother, Gigi struggled with grief and caring for her health. Her unhealthy habits culminated with a doctor diagnosing her as diabetic. After leaving that appointment, Gigi decided to make a change. She sought out resources and programs from the health fair taking place at work the next day, and connected with a therapist through the Employee Assistance Program. Now, Gigi only takes one of the four medications she was previously on, and focuses on being happy with who she is.
Did you hear the news?
- BuildBetter with Whirlpool: progress and outcomes
- Whirlpool Corporation named one of America’s most JUST companies for 2023
- Whirlpool Corporation announces João Carlos Costa Brega, Executive Vice President and President, Whirlpool Latin America, to step down from role
- Whirlpool Corp. named to America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023 by Newsweek
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates 2022 environmental, social and governance achievements
- Whirlpool Corp. female engineers and designers put up big patent numbers
- Whirlpool Corporation named to 2022 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Whirlpool Corporation Ranks Number Three in Newsweek’s List of America’s 500 Most Responsible Companies for 2023
- Family finds hope for the future through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool
- Whirlpool Corp.’s North American washer and dishwasher plants achieve Bronze World Class Manufacturing certifications