After losing her husband and her brother, Gigi struggled with grief and caring for her health. Her unhealthy habits culminated with a doctor diagnosing her as diabetic. After leaving that appointment, Gigi decided to make a change. She sought out resources and programs from the health fair taking place at work the next day, and connected with a therapist through the Employee Assistance Program. Now, Gigi only takes one of the four medications she was previously on, and focuses on being happy with who she is.
Did you hear the news?
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation
- 2023 Day of Impact
- Whirlpool Corporation Reaches $125 Million Giving Milestone with Habitat for Humanity International
- Whirlpool Brand Increases Access to Laundry in Schools Through Its Care Counts™ Laundry Program
- Whirlpool Corporation Supports 13th Habitat for Humanity Build with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
- Whirlpool Corporation Helps Build Foundation for Cross-platform Home Appliance Connectivity
- How Disability Inclusion Improves Life at Home
- Employee Development Opportunities
- HBCU Student Support & Recruiting