Celebrating the milestones that make up the history of the microwave, which changed the face of cooking forever when it reached kitchen countertops in the U.S. 50 years ago in 1967, courtesy of Amana brand.
Did you hear the news?
- Youth Awarded Whirlpool Foundation Sons & Daughters Scholarships
- Family Rises from the Ashes to Soar like a Phoenix in Their New Home
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the Best Companies to Work For in 2023 by U.S. News & World Report
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces Rob Moser as Vice President of Global Consumer Design
- Whirlpool Corporation Empowering Support and De-escalation Through Mental Health First Aid Training
- Whirlpool Corporation Recognized as One of America’s Climate Leaders for 2023 by USA Today
- 2023 iF Design Award Winner
- Groundbreaking held for New Heights Laundry Hub bringing essential services to Benton Heights
- Whirlpool Corporation highlights commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility and employee support in 2022 Sustainability Report
- Designing optimism with KitchenAid brand Color of the Year ‘Hibiscus’