Celebrating the milestones that make up the history of the microwave, which changed the face of cooking forever when it reached kitchen countertops in the U.S. 50 years ago in 1967, courtesy of Amana brand.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation welcomes new Global Information Security Officer, Juan Gomez-Sanchez
- Breaking down language barriers
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Global Inclusion Week Creates sense of belonging for 78,000 employees around the world for third straight year
- Whirlpool Corporation Named to Forbes’ 2021 List of ‘World’s Best Employers’
- Whirlpool Corporation’s ‘Real Whirled’ sales development program donates contents of training condo to Berrien County Emergency Shelter Services
- Whirlpool Corporation appliance donation aids Southwest Michigan Community Action Agency in their mission to support those in need
- Maytag Introduces New ‘Feel Good Fridge’ Initiative to Help Provide Dependable Access to Healthy Food for Children
- New biking trails proposed for Southwest Michigan
- Good Housekeeping Recognizes Whirlpool Brand Best Cleaning Product Awards, Most Innovative Washing Machine
- Whirlpool Corporation recognizes Manufacturing Day 2021 by celebrating U.S. plant work force