Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
Did you hear the news?
- InSinkErator Introduces the Next Generation of Garbage Disposals
- Whirlpool Corporation Named a 2023 Top Company for Executive Women by Seramount
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the World’s Best Companies for 2023 by TIME
- Buildbetter with Whirlpool Helps Family Find Safety and Stability in a new Habitat Home
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the World’s Most Trustworthy Companies for 2023 by Newsweek
- Fueling Innovation Through The Whirlpool Corporation Global Innovation Challenge
- Creating a Distinctive Work Environment in Southwest Michigan
- Family Secures New Sustainable Home with Lower Energy Bills Through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool Initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Joins NOAR and the City of Benton Harbor for June Woods Park Dedication Event
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils New Leading Edge Technology Center