Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award
- Whirlpool Corp. honors former Mayor Emma Jean Hull with naming of new Benton Harbor multi-family housing development
- Building bigger dreams, LaTonya and family move into their new Habitat home