Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
Did you hear the news?
- In the hot seat: Ludo Beaufils
- Whirlpool Corp. Fall River plant creates ‘Culture Committee’ to recognize employees, make improvements and serve the community
- A successful season for Whirlpool Corp. sponsored FIRST Robotics teams
- UK Students challenged to ‘improve life at home’ with ideas to make appliances more sustainable for people and for the planet
- Senator West teams up with Whirlpool Corp. to provide refrigerators to Dallas community organizations addressing food inequality
- Benton Harbor family moves into ‘BuildBetter with Whirlpool’ home
- Whirlpool Corp.’s Pam Klyn and Nate Mouw elected as AHAM officers
- Working together to eliminate waste
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corp. study illustrates how energy-efficient appliances can help low-income families lower their utility bills
- Whirlpool Corp. offers new benefits for the modern family