More than 400 undergraduate and graduate students from more than 15 Kelley and IU campus organizations volunteered alongside faculty, administrators, and IU and Michigan State alumni and Whirlpool employees to build the 7th annual Habitat for Humanity Campus Build at Indiana University.
Did you hear the news?
- In the hot seat: Ludo Beaufils
- Whirlpool Corp. Fall River plant creates ‘Culture Committee’ to recognize employees, make improvements and serve the community
- A successful season for Whirlpool Corp. sponsored FIRST Robotics teams
- UK Students challenged to ‘improve life at home’ with ideas to make appliances more sustainable for people and for the planet
- Senator West teams up with Whirlpool Corp. to provide refrigerators to Dallas community organizations addressing food inequality
- Benton Harbor family moves into ‘BuildBetter with Whirlpool’ home
- Whirlpool Corp.’s Pam Klyn and Nate Mouw elected as AHAM officers
- Working together to eliminate waste
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corp. study illustrates how energy-efficient appliances can help low-income families lower their utility bills
- Whirlpool Corp. offers new benefits for the modern family