Brand Reveals New Product Innovations Uniquely Designed For Makers
Since its introduction in 1919, KitchenAid has found its home in the kitchens of passionate cooks and creators, brewers and bakers who use their tools and creativity to continually push what is possible. Its endless commitment to innovation and stunning design comes from building an understanding of makers throughout the years and what they need to fulfill their creative vision in the kitchen.
With various appliance categories that together represent an entire kitchen suite of products, KitchenAid crafts each tool to provide makers with new ways to explore and experiment and to get the most out of everything they make.
“We are inspired by those who love to make and see endless possibilities in the kitchen. We’ll always design kitchen tools that allow you to get the most out of making,” said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid Small Appliances. “It may be our 100th birthday but it’s everyone’s celebration. As long as there is making, we’ll keep making history together.”
Through stylish yet timeless designs and an unwavering commitment to maker-inspired innovation, KitchenAid has become one of the top 10 most relevant brands in United States and number one most dependable.1 With a plan for any pot and pan, a flame that never falters and endless ideas to marinate, makers can rely on KitchenAid to be the only appliance truly made for those who love to cook.
This year at the 2019 Housewares Show, KitchenAid introduced innovations in design, coffee, blenders and countertop ovens. The brand also looks toward the future with its 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection.
Innovations debuted at Housewares this week include:
100 YEAR LIMITED EDITION QUEEN OF HEARTS COLLECTION
The 100 Year Queen of Hearts Limited Edition Collection in Passion Red embodies the energy, strength and shared passion that comes with creating possibility in the kitchen. View the full press kit here.
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl and Pouring Shield (KSM180QHSD, MSRP $399.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl and Flex Edge Beater (KSM180QHGSD, MSRP $499.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 2-Speed Hand Blender (KHB1231QHSD, MSRP $54.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 3.5 Cup Food Chopper (KFC3516QHSD, MSRP $54.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 7-Speed Hand Mixer (KHM7210QHSD, MSRP $74.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 1.5L Kettle (KEK1565QHSD, MSRP $84.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Toaster (KMT3115QHSD, MSRP $84.99 — available April 1, 2019)
- Commercial Style Range in Passion Red (KFDC506J, MSRP $7,499 — available summer 2019)
CERAMIC BOWLS IN NEW DESIGNS
This year, KitchenAid celebrates a century of making and continues to assert itself as a color and design authority through new 5-quart ceramic bowls. View the full press kit here.
- Confetti Sprinkle Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5PCS, MSRP $84.99 — available spring/summer 2019)
- Parasol Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5TPA, MSRP $94.99 — available spring 2019)
- Scandi Floral Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5PSF, MSRP $84.99 — available spring/summer 2019)
- Whispering Floral Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5PWF, MSRP $84.99 —available spring/summer 2019)
- White Mermaid Lace Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5TWM, MSRP $94.99 — available spring/summer 2019)
12 CUP DRIP COFFEE MAKERS WITH SPIRAL SHOWERHEAD
The new 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker with Spiral Showerhead evenly saturates coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction and the Programmable Warming Plate keeps your coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours. View the full press kit here.
- 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker with Spiral Showerhead (KCM1208, MSRP $89.99 — available summer 2019)
- 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker with Spiral Showerhead & Programmable Warming Plate (KCM1209, MSRP $119.99 — available summer 2019)
BLENDERS DESIGNED TO BETTER ENABLE HEALTHY AND FRESH LIVING
In helping make the desire to eat healthier a reality, KitchenAid engineered the new K150 and K400 Blenders, keeping the maker at the forefront of the design process. View the full press kit here.
- K150 Blender (KSB1325, MSRP $99.99 — available summer 2019)
- K400 Blender (KSB4027, MSRP $249.99 — available summer 2019)
SLEEK DIGITAL AND DUAL CONVECTION COUNTERTOP OVENS
The new Digital Countertop Oven and the Dual Convection Countertop Oven each can fit a 9×13 inch baking pan, allowing for more space to create and cook. View the full press kit here.
- Digital Countertop Oven (KCO211, MSRP $159.99 — available summer 2019)
- Dual Convection Countertop Oven (KCO255, MSRP $279.99 — available summer 2019)
KitchenAid engineers every product with the maker in mind, creating designs that satisfy makers’ needs. The brand understands how to deliver the right blend of style and substance, effortlessly elevating the experience of making with products that are built to endure the rigor of every kitchen challenge. Beyond innovations in engineering, the brand continues to remain a leader in design with bold finishes, colors and patterns that enable self expression and inspire creativity.
KitchenAid knows that the kitchen is where life happens. Helping makers push the boundaries of what they can create, KitchenAid is always there with an ingenious solution to every problem. The brand looks forward to the next 100 years of making history alongside the makers who inspire the brand each and every day.
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2019: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8493651-kitchenaid-2019-housewares-show-100-year-celebration/
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.