Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Marco works at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Marco’s Clyde pride is contagious!
Did you hear the news?
- BuildBetter with Whirlpool: progress and outcomes
- Whirlpool Corporation named one of America’s most JUST companies for 2023
- Whirlpool Corporation announces João Carlos Costa Brega, Executive Vice President and President, Whirlpool Latin America, to step down from role
- Whirlpool Corp. named to America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023 by Newsweek
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates 2022 environmental, social and governance achievements
- Whirlpool Corp. female engineers and designers put up big patent numbers
- Whirlpool Corporation named to 2022 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Whirlpool Corporation Ranks Number Three in Newsweek’s List of America’s 500 Most Responsible Companies for 2023
- Family finds hope for the future through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool
- Whirlpool Corp.’s North American washer and dishwasher plants achieve Bronze World Class Manufacturing certifications