Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Marco works at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Marco’s Clyde pride is contagious!
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation brands from multiple regions around the globe win big at iF and Red Dot Design Awards 2021
- U.S. News & World Report Names Three Whirlpool Brand Laundry Innovations Among Best of 2021
- Empowering our U.S. Veterans, May is Military Appreciation Month
- Whirlpool Corporation’s CEO: Our Commitment to Achieve Net Zero Emissions Target by 2030
- Whirlpool Corporation Issues Inaugural Sustainability Bond to Support Environmental and Social Initiatives
- Maytag brand app adds new features and functionality for users
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q1 Results
- There’s No Place for Waste, a Message from Whirlpool Corp’s Sustainability Lead
- Innovating to make life easier at home
- Whirlpool UK announces winner of Moments not to be wasted