Our team members are committed to their health and giving back to their communities. This spring, two teams made up of employees from St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and Clyde biked the 240 mile route from our Global Headquarters to our Clyde facility in late May, with the goal of raising support for their local United Way organizations.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation and BORA Introduce Revolutionary Induction Downdraft Cooktop Technology to North America
- Whirlpool Corporation Welcomes Richard J. Kramer to Board of Directors
- Whirlpool Foundation Supports Curious Kids’ Museum Traveling Exhibit
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of World’s Most Admired Companies for Fourteenth Consecutive Year by Fortune
- Whirlpool Certified Top Employer Europe 2024 for the Seventh Time Running and Top Employer in Italy, France, Germany, Poland and the UK
- Whirlpool Corporation to Install Onsite Renewable Energy at Washing Machine and Dishwasher Plants in Ohio
- Whirlpool Corporation Named to 2023 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Second Consecutive Year
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek For Fifth Consecutive Year
- Whirlpool Corporation Once Again Earns Top Score In Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club