Our team members are committed to their health and giving back to their communities. This spring, two teams made up of employees from St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and Clyde biked the 240 mile route from our Global Headquarters to our Clyde facility in late May, with the goal of raising support for their local United Way organizations.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corp. and Indiana University students, faculty and staff help build Habitat home for Bloomington family
- Habitat homeowner Misty finds new sense of safety and stability for herself and young son in new home
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award