Our Regina Salazar shares her thoughts on how technology is playing a key role in manufacturing. Read the complete article here.
Did you hear the news?
- Daughter of Cleveland, Tenn. plant employee turns Whirlpool Sons and Daughters Scholarship into degree and job serving her community
- In the hot seat: Ludo Beaufils
- Whirlpool Corp. Fall River plant creates ‘Culture Committee’ to recognize employees, make improvements and serve the community
- A successful season for Whirlpool Corp. sponsored FIRST Robotics teams
- UK Students challenged to ‘improve life at home’ with ideas to make appliances more sustainable for people and for the planet
- Senator West teams up with Whirlpool Corp. to provide refrigerators to Dallas community organizations addressing food inequality
- Benton Harbor family moves into ‘BuildBetter with Whirlpool’ home
- Whirlpool Corp.’s Pam Klyn and Nate Mouw elected as AHAM officers
- Working together to eliminate waste
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corp. study illustrates how energy-efficient appliances can help low-income families lower their utility bills