Whirlpool Corporation is celebrating the conclusion of its first-ever Global Habitat Build Project — a project which engaged more than 200 Whirlpool Corporation employee volunteers in 14 Habitat for Humanity home build projects in eight countries. The project was coordinated to recognize the many contributions of the company’s former CEO, Jeff Fettig, and to celebrate the 17-year partnership between Habitat for Humanity International and Whirlpool Corporation.
Did you hear the news?
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation
- 2023 Day of Impact
- Whirlpool Corporation Reaches $125 Million Giving Milestone with Habitat for Humanity International
- Whirlpool Brand Increases Access to Laundry in Schools Through Its Care Counts™ Laundry Program
- Whirlpool Corporation Supports 13th Habitat for Humanity Build with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
- Whirlpool Corporation Helps Build Foundation for Cross-platform Home Appliance Connectivity
- How Disability Inclusion Improves Life at Home
- Employee Development Opportunities
- HBCU Student Support & Recruiting