Whirlpool Corporation is celebrating the conclusion of its first-ever Global Habitat Build Project — a project which engaged more than 200 Whirlpool Corporation employee volunteers in 14 Habitat for Humanity home build projects in eight countries. The project was coordinated to recognize the many contributions of the company’s former CEO, Jeff Fettig, and to celebrate the 17-year partnership between Habitat for Humanity International and Whirlpool Corporation.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Brand Brings Care Counts™ Laundry Program to Benton Harbor Area Schools
- Joseph Liotine Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Whirlpool Corporation
- We care about our impact on the world, and there’s no place for waste
- Whirlpool Brand Featured in The Tent Mender, a Profoundly Moving Documentary Series on People Experiencing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Whirlpool Corp and Bauknecht brand work quickly, donate 600 kitchen and laundry appliances to Germany’s flooded communities
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer Joins Whirlpool Corporation, Local Officials for Groundbreaking in Benton Harbor
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index
- Whirlpool Corporation to construct over 250 climate-resilient and energy-efficient homes through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Named Number Five on Selling Power’s 2021 “50 Best Companies to Sell For”