Whirlpool Corporation CFO Jim Peters was recently interviewed for the CFO Thought Leader Podcast, where he talks about his career path and his various roles at the company over the past 15 years – discussing topics related to Whirlpool’s financial team globally, as well as to the company’s unique commitment to sustainability.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award
- Whirlpool Corp. honors former Mayor Emma Jean Hull with naming of new Benton Harbor multi-family housing development
- Building bigger dreams, LaTonya and family move into their new Habitat home