Whirlpool Corporation CFO Jim Peters was recently interviewed for the CFO Thought Leader Podcast, where he talks about his career path and his various roles at the company over the past 15 years – discussing topics related to Whirlpool’s financial team globally, as well as to the company’s unique commitment to sustainability.
In Case You Missed It…
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corporation team up with Food Network “Chopped” winner Chef Roshara Sanders to lend a helping hand to homeowners in the kitchen
- Propelling a Category Revolution, JennAir Celebrates a Year of Luxury Appliance Transformation with Progress as North Star
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine receives “Product of the Year 2019” in the Netherlands
- JennAir Continues Luxury Ascent with Permanent Immersive Brand Experience in New York City at Architects & Designers Building
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine keeps your clothes fresh – with a fresh new look!
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Innovative Design Wins Big at iF Design Awards
- United Way of Southwest Michigan Announces Whirlpool Community Commitment Award
- Women in IT
- Jury Finds in Favor of Whirlpool Corporation in Water Filter Deception Case
- Comunanza and Melano complete first and second World Class Manufacturing Audits