Our Global Information System (GIS) organization joined the Whirlpool Women’s Network in celebrating Women’s History Month with a Women in IT Week, March 11 – 15. This global collaboration focused on gender diversity that supports a culture of respect, support, and mutual learning among our colleagues. Women in IT Week offered a variety of activities that showcased the diversity and uniqueness of the GIS organization.
Did you hear the news?
- A successful season for Whirlpool Corp. sponsored FIRST Robotics teams
- UK Students challenged to ‘improve life at home’ with ideas to make appliances more sustainable for people and for the planet
- Senator West teams up with Whirlpool Corp. to provide refrigerators to Dallas community organizations addressing food inequality
- Benton Harbor family moves into ‘BuildBetter with Whirlpool’ home
- Whirlpool Corp.’s Pam Klyn and Nate Mouw elected as AHAM officers
- Working together to eliminate waste
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corp. study illustrates how energy-efficient appliances can help low-income families lower their utility bills
- Whirlpool Corp. offers new benefits for the modern family
- This Earth Day, Whirlpool Corp. reflects on its commitment to sustainability with recent investments in its operations and the planet
- Hope is on the horizon for a selfless mom of four due to Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool