Our Global Information System (GIS) organization joined the Whirlpool Women’s Network in celebrating Women’s History Month with a Women in IT Week, March 11 – 15. This global collaboration focused on gender diversity that supports a culture of respect, support, and mutual learning among our colleagues. Women in IT Week offered a variety of activities that showcased the diversity and uniqueness of the GIS organization.
In Case You Missed It…
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corporation team up with Food Network “Chopped” winner Chef Roshara Sanders to lend a helping hand to homeowners in the kitchen
- Propelling a Category Revolution, JennAir Celebrates a Year of Luxury Appliance Transformation with Progress as North Star
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine receives “Product of the Year 2019” in the Netherlands
- JennAir Continues Luxury Ascent with Permanent Immersive Brand Experience in New York City at Architects & Designers Building
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine keeps your clothes fresh – with a fresh new look!
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Innovative Design Wins Big at iF Design Awards
- United Way of Southwest Michigan Announces Whirlpool Community Commitment Award
- Women in IT
- Jury Finds in Favor of Whirlpool Corporation in Water Filter Deception Case
- Comunanza and Melano complete first and second World Class Manufacturing Audits