Our Global Information System (GIS) organization joined the Whirlpool Women’s Network in celebrating Women’s History Month with a Women in IT Week, March 11 – 15. This global collaboration focused on gender diversity that supports a culture of respect, support, and mutual learning among our colleagues. Women in IT Week offered a variety of activities that showcased the diversity and uniqueness of the GIS organization.
Did you hear the news?
- 2020: A Year of Giving Back to Our Communities
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Chairman and CEO Marc Bitzer to be Founding Member of OneTen Coalition