Our Global Information System (GIS) organization joined the Whirlpool Women’s Network in celebrating Women’s History Month with a Women in IT Week, March 11 – 15. This global collaboration focused on gender diversity that supports a culture of respect, support, and mutual learning among our colleagues. Women in IT Week offered a variety of activities that showcased the diversity and uniqueness of the GIS organization.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation’s head of global design J Mays set to retire; company welcomes veteran design leader Tisha Johnson as replacement
- Forbes Ranks Whirlpool Corporation One of America’s Best Employers for New Grads
- Whirlpool Corporation Global Product Organization VP Pam Klyn inducted into the Mechanical Engineering Academy at Michigan Technological University
- Bringing the excitement of cooking to cleaning: KitchenAid brand in-house creative team receives Gold Reggie Award
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces $15M Investment in Tulsa, Oklahoma Factory to Drive Job Creation and Increased Production Capabilities
- Whirlpool Corporation Brings Proactive Voice Alerts to the Home As Launch Collaborator for Google Assistant Voice Notifications
- Whirlpool Corporation virtual internships designed to provide a foundation for a successful career path
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Whirlpool and KitchenAid brands win Shorty Awards for exceptional content to help consumers cope during ‘the year of COVID’
- Whirlpool Corporation brands from multiple regions around the globe win big at iF and Red Dot Design Awards 2021
- U.S. News & World Report Names Three Whirlpool Brand Laundry Innovations Among Best of 2021