A decorated Army veteran, Chef Roshara Sanders grew up in a Habitat for Humanity home in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and it was her mother, Sharon, who fed her growing appetite for cooking and preparing meals. In honor of Veteran’s Day, Chef Ro discusses her life journey to become a professional chef, as well as how her service influences her life today and how cooking helps to heal her PTSD.
Did you hear the news?
- BuildBetter with Whirlpool: progress and outcomes
- Whirlpool Corporation named one of America’s most JUST companies for 2023
- Whirlpool Corporation announces João Carlos Costa Brega, Executive Vice President and President, Whirlpool Latin America, to step down from role
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates 2022 environmental, social and governance achievements
- Whirlpool Corp. female engineers and designers put up big patent numbers
- Whirlpool Corporation named to 2022 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Whirlpool Corporation Ranks Number Three in Newsweek’s List of America’s 500 Most Responsible Companies for 2023
- Family finds hope for the future through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool
- Whirlpool Corp.’s North American washer and dishwasher plants achieve Bronze World Class Manufacturing certifications
- Habitat homeowner realizes dream of providing lasting childhood memories for her son