A decorated Army veteran, Chef Roshara Sanders grew up in a Habitat for Humanity home in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and it was her mother, Sharon, who fed her growing appetite for cooking and preparing meals. In honor of Veteran’s Day, Chef Ro discusses her life journey to become a professional chef, as well as how her service influences her life today and how cooking helps to heal her PTSD.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Once Again Earns Top Score In Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation
- 2023 Day of Impact
- Whirlpool Corporation Reaches $125 Million Giving Milestone with Habitat for Humanity International
- Whirlpool Brand Increases Access to Laundry in Schools Through Its Care Counts™ Laundry Program
- Whirlpool Corporation Supports 13th Habitat for Humanity Build with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
- Whirlpool Corporation Helps Build Foundation for Cross-platform Home Appliance Connectivity
- How Disability Inclusion Improves Life at Home
- Employee Development Opportunities