A decorated Army veteran, Chef Roshara Sanders grew up in a Habitat for Humanity home in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and it was her mother, Sharon, who fed her growing appetite for cooking and preparing meals. In honor of Veteran’s Day, Chef Ro discusses her life journey to become a professional chef, as well as how her service influences her life today and how cooking helps to heal her PTSD.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Tops Dryer Market Share Worldwide
- Eliminating the ‘Paper Trail’
- Whirlpool Brand Brings Care Counts™ Laundry Program to Benton Harbor Area Schools
- Joseph Liotine Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Whirlpool Corporation
- We care about our impact on the world, and there’s no place for waste
- Whirlpool Brand Featured in The Tent Mender, a Profoundly Moving Documentary Series on People Experiencing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Whirlpool Corp and Bauknecht brand work quickly, donate 600 kitchen and laundry appliances to Germany’s flooded communities
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer Joins Whirlpool Corporation, Local Officials for Groundbreaking in Benton Harbor
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index