Providing true value for our customers through purposeful innovation is at the core of Whirlpool Corporation’s smart appliance strategy. Christian Gianni, Chief Technology Officer for Whirlpool Corporation, shares his thoughts on 2019 CES and our full-line of connected products from KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Yummly brands and our WLabs innovation incubator.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Brand Brings Care Counts™ Laundry Program to Benton Harbor Area Schools
- Joseph Liotine Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Whirlpool Corporation
- We care about our impact on the world, and there’s no place for waste
- Whirlpool Brand Featured in The Tent Mender, a Profoundly Moving Documentary Series on People Experiencing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Whirlpool Corp and Bauknecht brand work quickly, donate 600 kitchen and laundry appliances to Germany’s flooded communities
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer Joins Whirlpool Corporation, Local Officials for Groundbreaking in Benton Harbor
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index
- Whirlpool Corporation to construct over 250 climate-resilient and energy-efficient homes through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Named Number Five on Selling Power’s 2021 “50 Best Companies to Sell For”