Providing true value for our customers through purposeful innovation is at the core of Whirlpool Corporation’s smart appliance strategy. Christian Gianni, Chief Technology Officer for Whirlpool Corporation, shares his thoughts on 2019 CES and our full-line of connected products from KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Yummly brands and our WLabs innovation incubator.
In Case You Missed It…
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corporation team up with Food Network “Chopped” winner Chef Roshara Sanders to lend a helping hand to homeowners in the kitchen
- Propelling a Category Revolution, JennAir Celebrates a Year of Luxury Appliance Transformation with Progress as North Star
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine receives “Product of the Year 2019” in the Netherlands
- JennAir Continues Luxury Ascent with Permanent Immersive Brand Experience in New York City at Architects & Designers Building
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine keeps your clothes fresh – with a fresh new look!
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Innovative Design Wins Big at iF Design Awards
- United Way of Southwest Michigan Announces Whirlpool Community Commitment Award
- Women in IT
- Jury Finds in Favor of Whirlpool Corporation in Water Filter Deception Case
- Comunanza and Melano complete first and second World Class Manufacturing Audits