Whirlpool Corporation’s GAME team is tasked with creating new manufacturing systems to deliver winning products for consumers. Through digital transformation, they have been able to establish foundational technologies, build production intelligence, and help deliver new, innovative products for a digital world.
Did you hear the news?
- Daughter of Cleveland, Tenn. plant employee turns Whirlpool Sons and Daughters Scholarship into degree and job serving her community
- In the hot seat: Ludo Beaufils
- Whirlpool Corp. Fall River plant creates ‘Culture Committee’ to recognize employees, make improvements and serve the community
- A successful season for Whirlpool Corp. sponsored FIRST Robotics teams
- UK Students challenged to ‘improve life at home’ with ideas to make appliances more sustainable for people and for the planet
- Senator West teams up with Whirlpool Corp. to provide refrigerators to Dallas community organizations addressing food inequality
- Benton Harbor family moves into ‘BuildBetter with Whirlpool’ home
- Whirlpool Corp.’s Pam Klyn and Nate Mouw elected as AHAM officers
- Working together to eliminate waste
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corp. study illustrates how energy-efficient appliances can help low-income families lower their utility bills